Jeff Goins, author of “The Art of Work” [Free Book Giveaway]
I recently had the chance to interview Jeff Goins, the author of the incredible book, The Art of Work.
Jeff is an amazing guy. His website, Goinswriter.com, has been visited by over 4 million people worldwide. He’s written four books. But more than all of that, he was kind, genuine and just a joy to talk to. I love people like that, and I think you’ll enjoy him too.
Jeff’s book, The Art of Work, is all about finding your calling, that thing you were meant to do. It’s full of inspiring stories and research about how you can take your passion and turn into a lifestyle. If you feel like there’s “something more” to life, this book is for you. If you want to live with more purpose and clarity, this book is for you. If you want to do work that matters, this book is for you.
It’s basically like the big brother of my ebook, The Starsmith. I’ve read Jeff’s book cover to cover, and let me tell you…it’s amazing. It really helped me in my own time of transition to have confidence, clarity, and determination about where I’m headed (which is pastoral ministry).
I loved his book so much that I want to personally buy one of you a copy. All you have to do is subscribe to my blog by entering your email at the top right of the website, or clicking on the link I just provided (I’ll even send you my ebook The Starsmith, for free). Then I’ll randomly pick one winner to receive Jeff’s book for free. I’ll simply buy it and ship it to your address! This giveaway will end Tuesday, May 12 at midnight PST.
So now, here’s the interview. I asked Jeff all sorts of questions on topics like:
- Pursuing your calling and people-pleasing
- Essentialism vs. a Portfolio Life
- A failure in his life that turned into a pivot point
- How he wrote his first book alongside having his first baby, running a blog, and being a husband!
- His secret morning routine that led to a huge productivity boost
- What should come first, writing a book or a building an audience on a blog?
- How he dealt with one crazy Amazon critic
- The unique way he pursued his calling
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s calling
- The myth of finding the “one thing”
- Calling as a gift, not a possession
And make sure to get your own copy of The Art of Work after watching!